Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting a mystic tan tomorrow, give me advice/tips!?

Please don't tell me not to go.


I just want tips/advice. It's my first spray on tan.


THX.Getting a mystic tan tomorrow, give me advice/tips!?
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!





I've done mystic tan several times.. and found the results last sooo much longer when you moisturize your skin more than you normally would. I've been very happy with my results.. it's safer than normal tanning and the color has always been longer lasting in my experience.Getting a mystic tan tomorrow, give me advice/tips!?
before you go to the tanning booth:





shower, exfoliate, and shave EVERYWHERE. if you have dry skin the tanning solution will stick to it and cause discoloration.





when you get to the tanning booth:





they will have lotion for you to use, i put it over my enitre toenails and fingernails. also, apply a thin layer in between your toes and on the palms of your hands, otehrwise you will get an orangey color in the cracks between your fingers and toes and on your palms.





after the spray-





wait 4 hours to sweat, shower, or get wet in any way, or it will cause the tan to streak. also-





if any spots do appear to be darker than the rest of you, you can wipe the area with a baby wipe.





hope this was helpful
exfoliate!!!!! I have used mystic , its pretty good. Actually airbrush done by a actual person is better more coverage and more natural looking . I bought a airbrush system and my boyfriend airbrushes me . Hope this helps.
eek!


uhmm im just going to tell you my experience..


my friend and i did that for graduation, she is really pale and im pretty tan already.. it looked horrid on her.. she was wayy too white for it.. and they will tell you that it will look good on any skin color, but totally not true. it looked good on me, but it got splochy,, and there was nothing i could do about it.. and we went to waterworld.. and it totally rubbed off in the water..





GROSS..





uhh.. just make sure you hold your breath


hmmm.. stand in a position to where you get an even coat.


when you dry off with the towels make sure you dont wipe it all off..


and put lotion on your toes hands elbows and knees.. they will go over all of this.. but just incase.





ohh!! and you go naked.
Ooh, good luck with it. I've heard that Mystic Tan's really great and a lot better than most spray on services. First off, kudos to you for protecting your skin and not going to use a tanning machine. To prep beforehand, there's not really much to do. But one important thing to do is to exfoliate your skin (a wet towel would do, but you could get exfoliating creams, sugar scrubs, or even make your own [mix together 3 tbs. olive oil, the juice of one lemon, and some brown sugar and oatmeal]). If you use a scrub, opt for a sugar over salt one, because the salt scrub will burn your skin if you use it after shaving when your pores are wide open. Exfoliation will clear dead skin away to make your skin smooth, and more importantly, so your tan won't be splotchy and darker in certain areas with more dead skin. Also, moisturize a lot beforehand, but other than that, you're good in the hands of the professionals there.
When it starts don't gasp the spray tastes awful also rub the tan in fast then wash your hands immediately
tips? wear the smallest bathing suit you own, or not a top...because you're going to want it to be tan all over, so you wont be dark then be really pale if you're wearing something more revealing than you get your spray in!...

No comments:

Post a Comment