Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?

well first off ignore those dumb people, wear some blush my fav is mac desert eagle, umm do ur hair nice, lots of accesories bracelets,earings, umm i have bangs i love them u can get some also, umm heels are important i have tons of them and umm yea lipgloss is important also and getting manicures + pedicures, as for closthe i love ruffled shirts to me their more feminine, jeans,skirts u know and some dressy pants also, i love leggings + fishnetsGirls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
I think youre gay, you should go on some gay forum and ask there.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
ewww. disgusting!





shame on u!
Is this a joke?
subscribe to girl/teen/womens magazine and check out the latest fashions.


Grow your hair out and style it to your liking. Go down to some of the gay clubs and check out what there wearing and put your own spin on it.
Well first off the bat tell anyone who gives you crap for your own personal life choice to kiss butt.





Now then to really give advice I would need to see a picture but their are some constants which I can help you out with. First of if you want to be girly then you will need to start wearing panties and bras regularly. You can usually pick them up at a good price at like Target. If you are someone who likes to go outside crossdressed then you need a wardrobe. Can you say -SHOPPING SPREE!!!! You will need pants, skirts, blouses, tops, slips, nightgowns, shoes (my favorite), more shoes, did I mention shoes?, and all you other girly clothes. Make up will be essential. I would highly recommend getting a girly magazine so that you can read up on makeup and beauty techniques. If you don't want to buy one on your own some libraries offer magazines free of charge. But the most important thing about being feminent is about being free to choose who you are. Love yourself and do what you need to in order to be a truly wonderful person.
GROSS! are u gay?!?!?!?!?!? or a drag queen? u should get straight!!!!
Oh hunny! Ignore what these dumb fucks said and be urself. Id say u should find a group in yopur city that is like... a social group for crossdressers. We have one here where I live... Or just do what I did.... if ur legal age, go out to the closest gay bar, strut ur stuff and take advice.... belive me, they'll come up 2 u!
ummmm how about this get some help!
go play foot ball!!!!!!!!!!!
wear a tiny mini skirt with no under ware that shows your pee-pee and wear some 6'' heels and a red lace bra under a see though white shirt (showing your belly)you'll get plenty attention and you'll look FANTABUlous!!! girl!


lol don't really do this,dress like a man like you were born and still be gay.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment