Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TIPS/ADVICE for motorcycling?

i took the MSF course recently.


i had alot of trouble putting my feet onto the pegs (probably because i was afraid?) well basically i was sent home because i needed time to take a break and think about why i couldn't complete it 'safely'


i still cant exactly figure out why i couldnt ride on the bike well





was the bike too heavy/big?


(i had trouble rolling it here and there)





do i need to practice on my balance?


(i was wobbling when the bike moved)





i taught myself to ride a bicycle about 3 years ago. im ok at it but i havent ridden one in the longest.








any helpful tips/advice/comments are greatly appreciatedTIPS/ADVICE for motorcycling?
You need to practice if you can, the first few times that I rode I had the similar problems, and that was with a small bike for me. Even a scooter will get you more comfortable riding. As for the turning or rolling, just remember push forward on the right to turn left and push left to turn right. I know it sounds screwy but that's how it works. I hope this helps, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment