Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tips? advice what you think please answer!?

Ok, so i posted how i was concered tht i was going to have twins cuz my dr said it seemed like i was a lot further along than 7 weeks.... Well today I went for an ultra sound, they were having a hard time finding the sac or the baby.. Then they gave me the other ultra sound where they stick tht thing up in u. Sorry I do not know what it is called... Ok well more with my story, when they had done it that one they did see the sac, but they could NOT measure the baby. Only because i'm not as far along as we thought. I'm only 5 weeks... So question... Why would the dr. think im further along than 7 weeks...? Why would I be measuring bigger by my utures ((i think tht is wht u want to call it?)) I do have a tilted pelvic.. Could that be why? Could I be having a big baby? Or could I be having twins? I have already gain 6 lbs. and my clothes do seem to be getting tighter on me... Any please give me your opinion and what you think please? Im just curious? My next drs app. isnt untill June 1st either....Tips? advice what you think please answer!?
Everyone is different. Some people gain weight faster than others. Also you may just have a lot of amiotic fluid, the fluid around the baby. Just don't stress out over something as small as this. Good Luck!Tips? advice what you think please answer!?
Hi there, honey even though you are not due for another month, please know that if you have all of these questions you should call and have them answered for you. Do not let yourself worry, as it is not good or healthy for you or the baby. That is what the doctor and nurses are there for, to help you understand what is happening with your body and your baby. Do not be afraid or feel shy or stupid for speaking up. This is how we learn. This is our rights. I am sure if anything was wrong the doctor would be aware of it, but like I said, please speak up. We have to sometimes to put our fears to rest.





I wish you all the luck and when you have your baby you will know what a true blessing is. (You better get lots of sleep right now, because shortly you probably won't be.) Ha. Aunt DeeDee.

No comments:

Post a Comment