Tuesday, November 22, 2011

* give me some tips / advice / etc...?

i'm having a hard time with being called ';snobby';, ';conceited';, ';b*tch';, ';prep';, %26amp; etc...


i'm seriously the farthest away from both.





* people say it has a lot to do with my looks


%26amp; me always getting what i want.





%26amp; the getting what i want part has NOTHING to do with me.


a lot of people get called this at my school, not just me.








but it's only certain people that do that to everyone.


it's not that i care it's just i want some tips on what i might be doing wrong.


i don't wanna give people the wrong impression; when they don't even know me.


i try my best to be nice to everyone; %26amp; i think i'm a little too nice sometimes...








overall i'm so sick of judgmental people, so please be nice %26amp; help me...





i really do need advice. :) thanks a lot!* give me some tips / advice / etc...?
That's horrible. No matter what you say to those people or how nice you are, they're going to say what they want to say and believe what they want to. Don't worry about impressing people because you, your friends, and family know who you really are. I know that it's hard having people say that about you, but really, what can you do?


If they call you those things again just ask them this, ';Give me one example of how I'm snobby/conceited.'; Watch them give you a stupid answer and make themselves look like idiots. They are obviously jealous when they said that you always get what you want. Stand up for yourself.* give me some tips / advice / etc...?
Some people are jealous that you get what you want.. An as far as the whole prep thing is, some people just have that general assumption on preps that there snobby and stuck up.








Just don't worrie about it and who cares what they think. be yourself. If you have to confront them about it.
It's okay just ignore them and don't pay any attention to those kind of people as they feed of your feelings in order to feel good for themselves they are pretty much jelous of you or something just don't let it get to you
I get this sometimes as well! But people will hate you regardless!!! So I give them 2 middle fingers!!! Phuck em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment