Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tips/Advice for removing system clutter/sluggishness?

Ive ran both Anti-Virus %26amp; Anti-Spyware software and they both came up clean (AVG). Ran Disk Defragmentor %26amp; Disk Cleanup, deleated my cookies/temp files %26amp; even used Registry Mechanic. But my comp still feels like its being slowed down by something. I thought it was the PSU, since i recently upgraded my graphics card but i dunno. Any Tips or advice?





Some of my System Specs (If needed)


Gateway 509GE


Windows Xp Home Edition


2Gb's Ram


Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Ghz


305W PSU


200Gb Hard Drive


BFG Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT OCTips/Advice for removing system clutter/sluggishness?
You didn't say anything about how you connect to the iNet.





Are you using cable, DSL, or WiFi?





One more thing. At the very least replace XP Home with XP Pro an get a multi-core CPU!!!
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment