Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls...masturbation techniques&advice&tips?

I'm a 13 year old girl.


I masturbate frequenlty


i usuallt use the shower head but im bored with that. I need some new ways. also i cant buy any toys. so like household stuff





thanks much%26lt;3;]Girls...masturbation techniques%26amp;advice%26amp;tips?
An electric toothbrush, but don't use it after you've used it to brush your teeth, and don't use it to brush your teeth after you've used it to masturbate.Girls...masturbation techniques%26amp;advice%26amp;tips?
I wouldn't suggest sticking anything up there if you are a virgin because it will probably hurt..

















(this is a girl by the way on my boyfriend's account.. so it isn't creepy lol)
carrot banana . vibrating tooth brush . vibrating razor.
banana or phone or dick?
your fingers or your boyfriends tongue
The end of a hairbrush and sum vasaline lol x
wow..get a life.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment