Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tips/Advice For Owning A Saint Bernard?

I want to get a baby boy Saint Bernard. I have never owned my own dog however my family has had many. I wont be getting this dog until I have my own place and a good job. I know the male Saint Bernards get very large and heavy. I'm not very big, so i could probably ride a full grown Saint. [not going to though]


I wish to know some info on how to raise a Saint.


An approximation on the monthly cost.


Bathing tips.


Play/exercise.


Shots, Wether or not it would be best to nuder him.


How they act with other dogs.


Training [are they easy/hard to train.]





Things like that.


Thank you for taking the time to read this.





- EvieTips/Advice For Owning A Saint Bernard?
Alot of saint bernard's suffer from joint problems and heart problems. You should wash them once every two weeks instead of once a week since there coat has alot of natural oils and if they get washed alot there natural oils on there skin can strip of.Tips/Advice For Owning A Saint Bernard?
First of all, you should get a dog from a Rescue or a Shelter.





Saint Bernard Info:


http://www.akc.org/breeds/saint_bernard/

No comments:

Post a Comment