Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?

...without being mean.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
cool.. i'd go for tight jeans and a skirt on top with a really loose with revealing top with lots of jewelerry. =]





btw. admire you for being different =] Good luck





big hugs xxxxxGirls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
I know a lot of cross dressing boys... if you are doing it for a performance, it's ok to go overboard with the makeup, otherwise, keep it subtle. Hey if you want to be over the top, go for it, but if you want to really look girly, don't overdo it. Look for makeup and hair ideas in magazines and on tv, that's what i do.


As for clothes, a lot of models look more ';masculine'; so it shouldn't be hard to get ideas on how to dress by looking at magazines. Just look for ladies that have a similar body type as you to find clothes that would be flattering.
make-up
Ok...


How about lots of pink? And VINTAGE TEES!! I love them..

No comments:

Post a Comment