Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I ask again, more tips/ advice please!?

Well, last month I met a female at work. It was great, she was pretty, and so we decided to give it a shot by dating. The first date was awkward, as always, but as time went by, we got to know each other better and things looked real good for us. During the third week of dating,(be aware we went out like 3-4 days a week)...we were holding hands, kissing, like a couple....so I decided to ask her out and make it official. I understand it was only three weeks, but it seemed like the perfect time, and I even asked her if it was going to fast then we could hold. Well, she said yes, so it looked good for 2 weeks, when all of a sudden, she starts canceling dates on me for other reasons, but I didn't take it in any wrong way. On easter Sunday, we start talking online, when all of a sudden, she bust with a question that if I thought we may have went to fast and that she would like to just be friends for now. Told me that we were different, and that this decision would be best for us.I ask again, more tips/ advice please!?
It is easier said than done when you have strong feelings for someone but try to slow things down. Continue talking to her, be friendly, don't push going out, let her ask ';you'; out. Maybe she is gun shy, it is hard to get over being hurt. As hard as it will be, just back off a bit. She will notice and she will probably bring it up, when she does just say---I didn't want to push our relationship on you, so I am willing to go at your pace. Good luckI ask again, more tips/ advice please!?
patience.Do not push too much.


She will not last.Treat her gentle.May be she will come back.
Alright, there isn't anything wrong with you. The only things keep this a perfect relationship is the memories and sadness she still have in her with her ex. So you gonna have to keep it cool and help her out with it. How? By talking to her more, telling her you're not his ex or walking the same path as his ex. You just got to spend lots lots of time to heal her wounds in her. Its tough, but you got to try hard since you love her. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment