Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tips/Advice for July Holiday in Pineda De Mar?

Hi all





I am new to this forum and seek some advice from all you great people.





I am traveling to Pineda De Mar on the 25th of July for 5 nights with my wife and 4 year old son. Its our first holiday this year (and possibly last) so we want to make the most of it and enjoy it.





I've never been to Pineda de mar so know very little about it and what it has to offer.





So if anyone has been to Pineda de mar I could realy to with some advice on what to do and what to see.





I look forward to your reply.





Many thanks.





F.Tips/Advice for July Holiday in Pineda De Mar?
hi check this site out it will give information on all the best places to visit in pineda DE ma


http://www.affiliate.viator.com/brochure鈥?/a>Tips/Advice for July Holiday in Pineda De Mar?
contact me on dp141@hotmail.com ive just arrived home from pineda de mar

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment