Saturday, July 31, 2010

BBT Charting...Tips, Advice, Encouragement,...?

Here is my chart: (at least one of them should work)


http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b22鈥?/a>


http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b22鈥?/a>





I just started this month, so this is like a trial chart. I was only going by cycle length the previous days of charting, and I was clearly off.





Anywho, you think my chances are pretty good?


I know it's too early to tell, but I'm just trying to be hopefull this month, but not stressful.


I do realize that this might not be my month, but next month I'll know what I'm doing better chart wise.





Thanks in advance for any tips, advice, etc. It's all welcome!BBT Charting...Tips, Advice, Encouragement,...?
It looks like you timed intercourse very well. You're chances are good! Just keep charting, even though it's a drag sometimes, and one day you will have the miracle outcome (a baby). Good luck!BBT Charting...Tips, Advice, Encouragement,...?
I know bbt charting works for many, but it's been my experience that you should stack the odds in your favor. By this I mean use as many things that are out there to increase your odds. Get Toni Weschler's book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility. She explains how to read your body's signs of showing when your ovulating by looking at your cervical mucus. It's a very simple thing to do around the time your ovulating. She even has pictures of what to look for. It's amazing that once you know what to look for how easy it is. Since your doing the BBT, both combined will be helpful in narrowing down the days you will have to ttc. Something else that helped me was the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. It's costly, around $150, but you might be able to find it cheaper on ebay. It stores your info every month and based on your input, tells you when to check (by peeing on a stick and putting the stick into the monitor) whether you are close to ovulating or ovulating. So you know the days surrounding your ovulation so you can ttc. I hope this helps and good luck!
Implantation doesn't begin until at least 6 days past ovulation. Symptoms start after implantation. You are only 3 dpo. The spotting may be from ovulation, which can happen. Also, you should have sex more often next time. You could still get pregnant though, you had sex the day of ovulatin which is good. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment