Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im 18, i am 5'2.i want to be more taller,any tips or advice?

if i taken any steroid to increase my hight,


then it will get side effectsIm 18, i am 5'2.i want to be more taller,any tips or advice?
my mommy told me if i want to grow i shud eat my meat and vegetables...Im 18, i am 5'2.i want to be more taller,any tips or advice?
I agree with Sharon M's advice. Chances are little that you would attain a bigger height NOW at this stage.
In normal course people grow up to the age of 17, thereafter the growth is very slow, if any at all, till the age 21.





Being only 18, you can still achieve some height by doing some aerobic exercises and stretches etc. Do skipping and parallel bar exercises regularly with a good nutritious diet. For the good diet consult a nutritionist who will suggest after physically examining you...
Be happy in who you are mate I'm not the tallest guy in the world myself but height means nothing, it's what you do with it that counts.
Dude i am 17 and i am 5.6 and still worried about height i feel ur pain i am going through that too but now i dont care what will my height be i just accepted myself for who i am u should do that too
ring up the spanish inquistion





and ask for a rack

No comments:

Post a Comment