Saturday, July 31, 2010

No Makeup Tips/Advice?

I was wondering if anyone could give me some good skin-care/face tips/advice, since I don't wear makeup. Like, what can I do (instead of makeup) to take care of myself-skin, face etc.? I'm 14, in high school, and have tan skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair (just in case you needed to know). :-) Thanks!!No Makeup Tips/Advice?
Hey! I'm 15, I don't wear makeup either... but I'm going to ask my mom if i could tomorrow since I have to dress up for spirit week, and makeup completes my look.





First, i do my eyebrows. I got them cleaned (plucked) a long time ago at a salon, so now i know my natural arch, and i just pluck from there. (Never pluck too much! Girl's with really thin eyebrows always have to fill them in.)





I exfoliate my face every month with aspirin and water and scrub to get rid of the black heads around my nose.





I exfoliate my face once a week with olay wipes that clean under the pores.. I bought a huge pack at Costco! It's worth it. All you do is add a little water and rub it onto your face.





To wash my face in the morning, i just rinse it with water because i don't want too many cleansing chemicals on my skin.





Every morning after rinsing, i apply Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF 15 moisturizer.





Then when i get home, i take out my contacts and rinse my face with just pure water again, and wipe.





For lip balm, i just bought Soft Lips w/ SPF 20.. i think. It's in Vanilla, it's clear so when it goes on .. you can't see anything. It smells really good. I think I'm going to use some now LOL.





Yep.. that's all i use. I'm going shopping this weekend for lip gloss though. I heard that lip gloss can really define the natural look.. even though it's makeup.








Aspirin Mask Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Hksg8B4鈥?/a>





Well, i hope this helps! C:No Makeup Tips/Advice?
It's never too early to start using a moisturizer. After you wash your face in the morning and at night (with Dove!) use a little bit of Oil of Olay.





It's inexpensive, you can get it at the grocery store, and it's a really good product. Your face will love you!
Oh just the usual things like eating healthy and exercising regularly to get that fresh glowy look. There's plenty of home remedies out there so you could try for moisturizer or a cleanser.. personally I like to use Nivea Visage Young products because it's gentle on the skin and you get squeaky clean results. Also it helps you get into a daily skin care regime.


AND.. a little lip gloss goes a long way. Haha !!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment