Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need tips and advice?

I feel like my face is so fat. I am not an overweight guy but just a little fat in the face. I weigh 140 and I am 5' 10';. I have a large jaw and cheeks so the little bit of fat makes my face look huge! Also I dont have a fat chest but just a large one that sticks out father than my abs. What can I do to slim these two areas down? Thanks.I need tips and advice?
I also had a problem with my face being too big, I don't know what exactly how, but coincidentally, I began losing the fat in my face when I started jogging on a daily basis for about 4 miles, and I gained a little muscle mass on my chess by doing push-ups.





I know it sounds simple but it's really the obligation that makes it a really complicated goal.





if you can do at least 25 push-ups everyday and go for 2 miles on a jog, you might see results within two weeks.





it's probably good to be on a diet, nothin serious. just eat more green.





and I heard chewing gum can give a little exercise to the jaw muscles (I wouldn't take it seriously).





hope this helpsI need tips and advice?
just run hella!





your face will get lose fat too.
Focus on exercises that work out those parts... fitness not diet.
I'm sorry to tell you but there really isn't anything you can do. You obviously would like to tone those areas but you're already almost too thin for 5'10'; and there are no facial exercises that would change anything. Plus, I think you probably look a little gaunt so that accentuates your features and makes them more noticeable. You might be turning that into you're fat there but you're most likely not.





So relax and eat healthy You can run to tone but I really think you're imagining most of it. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment