Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beauty tips/advice/ANYTHING?

Thankiess :]


http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll98/sxexc/Beauty tips/advice/ANYTHING?
I think you look great. Love the eyeliner. I would keep as is, anything more would be overdone and not classy.Beauty tips/advice/ANYTHING?
You look very pretty! I wouldn't change a thing, except have you tried a shorter haircut? I think you'd look good with this hairstyle:


http://www.hairstylestalk.com/images/gal鈥?/a>
I don't understand! You look great! And you look really young, you should worry about it that much! You have alot a natural beauty. The only advice I can really give is to wear natural looking makeup!
keep your hair ONE color!


(BROWN)


and where like a vanilla color eye shadow!


and keep the black mascara.


and has anyone ever told you look like MILEY CYRUS
ur pretty and all but u over do the eye liner


dont do the little curl tip at the ends


just normal


and smile!


confidence!!
You would be beautiful without all that eyeliner. :)
pretty no advice
u look like hannah montannah (mylie cyrus) a lil bit u need 2 brightin up ya face a lil tho
love the eyeliner.
You look fine to me but not as much eye liner and keep your hair one color
ur really pretty, but i dont like the eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment