Thursday, July 29, 2010

Getting Fit tips and advice please....?

I am on this loosing weight kick. I currently weigh 125....just weighed myself at work. I want to weigh 110. i'm 5'4 and I know thats small but I have goals for certain reasons and I'm taking stuff now and starting my work out plan today! I'm so excited any tricks on how to get the weight off the quickest I'm planning a trip coming up and HAVE to look HOT in a bikini!!!! LOL Plssssss adive Thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)Getting Fit tips and advice please....?
First, cut out the junk foods, and eat more fresh fruit and veg. Also, drink water, rather than diet soda, coffee, and less healthy options.





Also, the hunger signal is often really your brain telling you that it's thirsty. Drink water when you're hungry, and you may find that you have fewer food cravings. Also, eat more salads, and use healthy dressings (skip the Ranch). Read food labels, and look for ingredients that are hiding as fats and sugars. Make this an opportunity to educate yourself about what you're putting into your body.





Another thing: Taking a brisk walk for about half an hour before eating will help your digestion, and increase your metabolism. It'll also work wonders on your legs and thighs.





Other workout options: pilates; dances classes . . . Anything that will engage you, and keep you interested in the regimen.





One last thing: No late night snacks. Drink an herbal mint tea instead, as it will also help you feel sleepy.





Best of luck . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment