Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need to create my own MySpace page URGENT ! Can you plz tell me some good tips, ideas and advice, thanks?

I need to create my MySpace, because some people ( girls, especially ) sent me the link to their MySpace pages !


I still don't have a MySpace, but I need one as soon as possible !


My friends have nice pages, and I don't want to disappoint them with a ridiculous page.


I want to put pictures, videos, music,llinks,etc, but I don't know which one and how ? I fear they may laugh at my page if I don't make a awesome page!


Plz give me some good advice for creating a beautiful MySpace page !


I need to create my own MySpace page URGENT ! Can you plz tell me some good tips, ideas and advice, thanks?
Well


The Way ToHave A Good page


is you have to be organized


trust me i have myspace





for like 3 years now





ok


when you make your myspace


ur gonna haveto put in a picture


PICTURES ARE IMPORTANT


put in a goodpicture


not a stupid silly one


a good normalpicture


of yourself





ok?


its as easy as peanut butter jelly sandwiches





ok


now


after you put ur picture





its time for the profile





heres the hard part ok?


oh and b4 we start





uncool:having a super duper amnount of pictures on myspace


Cool:3 or 4 really good ones








profile:





ok theres many diffrent websiteswith diffrent things


formyspace layouts and backgrounds





i personally prefer backgrounds





on the otherhand


you may prefer layouts





in my opinion


if you have a background


everything


is so much easier to control


and youcan put more stuff where they look great





layouts on the otherhand


just kinda get so messy


and make ur profile longer and more boring








so backgrounds


right?


ok


backgrounds can only be done depending on what you lkike


so


yeaa


if you like cars


or if thts what looks cool


then pick cars





if you like idk


since i dont know what you like


im going to throw you as couple of websites where they show decent guy backgrounds


for guys yu noe




















http://www.hotfreelayouts.com/layouts/sp鈥?/a>


ok those r layouts


backgrounds are kinda are to find furr guyss


so


anyways


pick one


lets say you pick


one called jordan


whatever


press it


click for ther code or whatever


copy the code


and on your myspace profile





ull see somehwre near your pictiure is


itll say edit profile


click it


paste the code


where it says


about me


put it riht atthe top ok?


you have to remeber that is where yu puty ur layout code


if not everything gets really messyand annoying


trust me





ok


youre going to put right at the top of the page says sva echanges


just press it


usually thell put a capcha or whatever cde


do thty


and then go to ur profilepage


to see it


if you dont like it


then go to edit profile


and keep looking for layouts you might like


easy as penaut betterjelly kkol?


btw i know i might be spelling things wrong and stuff


uzz imon my laptop and some keys are really messed up becase my little bretty sister dropped it at night


she messed up like spacebar the letter r and o





thaT IVE NOTICED


so far





anyways


as soon as you find one you like





youre going to want to write an about me


ok btw


on your profile


you might want to hide smethigns like your url and ugly stuff like that


so


heres is a website with all the cdes you can possibly think if





ok?





codes for everything!


http://www.myspacescripts.com/








ok thts not the one i had in mind


i just frgot its on my oter cimputer in my favorites tab so


yeaa


thats agod one tosocool


ok





hiding things always put them at the bottomof your about me





spaced out about 5 spaces dwn


its helps


its what i do


ok





about me


ur just gunna writeasimple 15 sentences about urself





ok


herse somethign good





The Names _______.


Im __________ Years Old


I Go To _____________ School


If Im Not At Home (what do u like to do at home)


Then ImProbably (at someplace somehwre cool doingsomething fun)


Im _______,________, %26amp;%26amp;+ _________


So Any Questions?


Ladies You Know What To Do.











thats good or add summore things toit also





ok thats about it


adding graphics is essy the code get it


and put it where yu want it togo on edit profile


thats it








Good Luck Sweetie! I need to create my own MySpace page URGENT ! Can you plz tell me some good tips, ideas and advice, thanks?
First upload a couple of pics and maybe a video. %26amp; Don't forget to set your privacy option. (Public or private)


Think of your fave song and go to they're myspace page and at the song to your page. (EX:If you like flyleaf the URL would be Myspace.com/flyleaf or sometimes the add 'music' at the end)


Then get a colored background (for now).


Find a picture you want as your background,save it, then go to myspace profile editor, and upload to the page editor thing and use it as your background. And use whatever you want for all the other things like blog,blurbs,interests,ect.


That should do you for now.
I can do html codes.





Choose a song that you love and don't worry if other people will hate it. Make sure you are yourself on the profile. Myspace makes it easy to do everything, except for html codes. And for the love of god, don't whore yourself out. It doesn't matter how many people are on your friends list unless they all talk to you.
hmm it would be childish if they did say something but first things first.


sign up for myspace after that heres wat chu do


- upload some pics of yourself and other pics if you want


- then go to music section on myspace and search a fav song/artist that you like


- for cool layout sites go to these


http://www.ultimatemyspace.com/myspace_l鈥?/a>


http://www.myprofilepimp.com/


http://www.revolutionmyspace.com/


http://www.myspacetotal.com/


http://www.createblog.com/ %26lt;------the best site ever [has codes nd stuff..yay!]


or just google ';myspace layouts';





- for videos just got to myspace videos or youtube videos..ect...pick a fav vid and add it





there are also alot of codes out there to hide some things on there or make things better


where you can change the color and size of the fonts


but in order to do so you need to know ';html'; or you need to kno where to get the codes from


oh heres a nifty site too


http://www.freecodesource.com/





hope i helped and good luck =]
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment