Thursday, July 29, 2010

Preseed ... Tips/advice needed?

Can you use preseed AFTER sex?


My hubby doesn't like it during sex... anyone elses partners dislike preseed?





Babydust to you all..................xxPreseed ... Tips/advice needed?
OMG! I have wondered this same thing! My husband HATES Pre-seed! He says it makes thing too slippery and really decreases sensation! I have wondered if I could put it in immediately after too. I say we can both try it. It won't hurt anything!Preseed ... Tips/advice needed?
hmm.. well is dont know about using it after sex that prob won't work, but I did see a preseed vaginal moisturiser rather than a lubricant, so maybe that is less slippery...





http://www.amazon.co.uk/PRE-SEED-Fertili…
I use a little bit before intercourse, and a little more after :) I don't see why you cant use it after, since sperm doesnt die right away, and pre-seed will help the sperm live longer...Good luck! And it doesnt hurt to try :)
I don't think that would be very effective. Try not using the recommended amount.





If he's having trouble cumming because of lack friction, try getting him to that point another way, then have him put it in right before he's about to ***...that could work.
No hunni you must use it b4 sex as this gives the sperm immediate lubrication once your partner has finished.always follow the instructions.maybe only use half a tube.x
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment