Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whats your advice/tips for highschool?

i start freshman year tommorow;nervous! i'm wearing a green babydoll shirt, dark wash jeans, sperry's light brown with little blue on the shoelaces. im wearing my hair in beachy wave sort of look. what advice do you have for me , tips ?Whats your advice/tips for highschool?
Just... go...


Assuming that you have friends to run to and hang out with on that first ';nerve racking'; day you'll be fine. I tried public high school for a month just to do something new and it wasn't anything too special. It's a lot different than junior high or middle school-true, but in the end it IS just school. You get you schedule, find your classes and your locker, go to lunch, make new friends, talk to your older friends, and then head on home. There's nothing too significant about it. It's all rather monotonous... Maybe though, that's just me. I prefer being by myself, and I tend to block everyone out around me. My way of protecting myself I guess...


Good luck at your public school? May your student body have many interestingly weird people.Whats your advice/tips for highschool?
Watch out for the science teachers.
BEE* yourself and don't be nervous! Have a nice smile on your face and speak to people who look as nervous as you do and make a new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment