Sunday, July 25, 2010

Iv got my driving test next monday, anyone have any tips or advice on what i could practice ???

I recommend knowing your road signs by shape and icon.


knowing when to check for other vehicles


knowing what the different lines on the road signify


understanding the rules related to right of way


understanding the rules for turning right and left


know how to use the vehicles lights





When you take the road test, don't do anything illegal.Iv got my driving test next monday, anyone have any tips or advice on what i could practice ???
i passed btw tanx xxxx

Report Abuse


Iv got my driving test next monday, anyone have any tips or advice on what i could practice ???
just go to the area around the dmv and get familiar with the streets, stoplights, and other stuff
You assume we all know what country you live in.
Well you better have your parallel parking down! Other than that everything is pretty standard..don't speed, obey stop signs and lights, use your turn signals correctly. Try not to be too nervous..I remember I almost puked before mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment