Saturday, July 31, 2010

I had a bad game hitting wise. I need tips and advice.?

My last game i went 0-2 with 2 weak groundballs. I also walked, but it was a full count and I missed the two strikes. I need help and i have no clue what to do.I had a bad game hitting wise. I need tips and advice.?
You should review the answers given to you a week ago.I had a bad game hitting wise. I need tips and advice.?
just remember in baseball your successfull if you succeed only 3 out of 10 times it is a game of failure, so keep your head up. Remember to keep your back elbow up your shoulder in you swing and your weight balanced. without seeing your swing this is about all i can tell you.
You should start from the basics. Hit off a tee. Do one handed drills for better bat speed. Also never get down on your self baseball is a very challenging game.
go 2 a batting coach..keep your hands in and drive the bacll.. i have a .375 ave doin that
Keep your head down. Quit tryin to do too much. More BP.
Keep your eye on the ball and STAY FOCUSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment