Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice or tips on getting over a fear of flying on planes. i usually get kinda closterphibic?

i have flown before and been fine but this time i am just really freakedAny advice or tips on getting over a fear of flying on planes. i usually get kinda closterphibic?
I have flown around the world about fifteen times; I kid you not. Each time I fly, I feel a bit nervous. But if you think about other things, the fear will be somewhat defeated. You will never be rid of the phobia, unless you build up your resistance to the closterphibic phobia itself and you can do this before you fly..Any advice or tips on getting over a fear of flying on planes. i usually get kinda closterphibic?
Go to the doctor and have him prescribe something to you.
after 911 why fly,, be afraid ..i am
Take a xanax or Valium and go for it. I can say that because I too have a fear of flying and you would have to get me to a point that I was unaware of what's going on to get me on a plane.


Incidentally, That is my only phobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment