Saturday, August 21, 2010

Road test in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? Tips and advice please!?

I am about to take my road test for the first time on Tuesday, and I am pretty nervous. I am going to be taking it at the McPhillips location. If anyone has taken it there or heard of someone who has, please let me know how it went. Otherwise, what are your best tips for a first timer like me?Road test in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? Tips and advice please!?
As a Manitoba resident, retired as an insurance broker, vehicle registrations agent, and driver licence issuer, I say simply, you are either ready and qualified to be a driver, or you aren't. You will start off parallel parking on Kingsbury, then just go wherever the examiner sends you. Be ready for traffic, that McPhillips Street area never seems to have a quiet time of day, it is either busy as all-get-out or busy as H-E-double-hockey-sticks.


Be calm, listen carefully, don't speed, but don't drive like a scared mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment