Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help, tips, advice anything, but no pity?

This will take sometime for you to read,


I'm 16 and I'm gay, my family isnt too happy about it,


I almost got kicked out of the house before, 2 months ago.


I have been on vacation for 6 months,


this was payed for by my Aunt,


who lives in another country.


Anyway, I'm returning to the states in 2 days and I just found out today,


I'm officially homeless,


I used to live in an apartment with my mother and 2 sister, a brother and my aunt along with her 2 kids...


But due to the economy and lost of job, no money, can't afford to pay rent, got kicked out of the house by the landlord.





What should I do?


Being 16, I'm not an adult and I can't do much.


I don't like the family I'm in, because some of us know the life of the eldest in an Asian family and yet, not only that, I'm gay, so there is actually a lot more issue and drama to deal with.


Honestly, I dream of coming home from school one day without having to deal with 5 younger siblings who dont know how to restrain themself ...


I don't want to be with a family that can't accept me for who I am.


Yet I don't know what to do,


I consider going to an orphanage before,


It may seem i was selfish, because i stay in that house so I would have a roof over my head,


but now, when there wont be a roof over my head, I want to leave,


Actually, I always wanted to leave, yet I don't know where I could go, who to turn too or anything,


Please help me.


What Should I do?


I wanna be able to live my gay life without having my own family criticizing me, I want to finish high school and attend college, but I can't do much studying with 5 kids being so obnoxious...





signed


~Utterly HopelessHelp, tips, advice anything, but no pity?
start praying...seek good advice from mature older folks....in this day and age what will get you by is inventive thinking, strong advice and lots of love for yourself....a job is important so try anything (LEGAL AND NOT SELF DEGRADING) that will help you get by for the short term. If you pay attention to you and your situation and seek to use all your skills and talent (GAY OR NOT) then i assure you that you will get by....





check out this group for support - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/real4u/Help, tips, advice anything, but no pity?
Get a part time job and save all the money. Stay with a friend, if you can. Study at the library after school. You are in control of your own destiny, and if you want it badly enough, you can get it.
find a job, even if it is anything as long as you can get some money to save up to a place to sleep. getting a job will also help because you will not have to spend so much time at home. but if you want to leave right now you could go to a derelict house, church or homeless shelter until you earn enough to get you own place .

No comments:

Post a Comment