Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fashion Tips!! Advice plz (need some opinions)?

Do you guys think this jacket is cute?? If I wear it as a jacket what kinds of tops do you think would look cute?


http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5739%26amp;pid=413288Fashion Tips!! Advice plz (need some opinions)?
obviously everyone has their own taste, so if you like this, buy it! i'm sure you can rock it :] i wouldn't wear it closed like that. but i think you rock it open with a black wife beater, sleek darkwash skinny jeans, black flats and some sort of necklace.





you'll look cute. and keep your own unique taste intactFashion Tips!! Advice plz (need some opinions)?
Honey you need 2 shop somewhere Bsides GAP! that is so out and that spring SWEATER was in but that kind was never in ! i realy hope this helps dont ware in in public try thishttp://www.couturecandy.com/store/assets鈥?/a>
to be honest i dont particularly like it, it looks like one of those pregnancy jackets that ppl wear in england. (when pregnant)





if you were to wear it you would wear a long white t-shirt under it





x
I'm not a huge fan of it but then again I am 5'11'; and a size 1 so it would look ridiculous on me. If you like it, then get it. I would wear a tank top of something underneath.
I'd pair colourful tops underneath with some chunky jewelry. Maybe wear dark wash boot cut or skinny jeans on the bottom, or some nice bermuda shorts.
I do not relly like it but it might look good on you post a pic of you.I would wear a tank to of any color under it
i dont really like it.... but its up 2 u as long but i mean since i dont know wat it would look like on u im not gonna say anything
any color would look good underneath im sure. it might depend what colors compliment you best though. maybe even a shirt with a design could work.
I think it is cute. u could wear pretty much any shirt u wanted.
Not really my style but if you like it than go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment