Monday, August 23, 2010

Painting bedroom...I need some tips and advice?

Okay, I'm going to remodel my bedroom and give it a Japanese and Feng Shui vibe and theme... I am having trouble deciding which color to paint the walls if I have black furniture and red, black and white room accessories (such as canvas art and a paper lantern -- mainly the Japanese Cherry Blossom)... As for flooring... should I replace my carpeting with something else? Any ideas or tips?





Thank you in advance!


Answer GirlPainting bedroom...I need some tips and advice?
i would paint a very pale gold, and use bamboo mats on the floor. and those thin bamboo roll up blinds, would look nice with a very thin gauzy white panel over them.Painting bedroom...I need some tips and advice?
A color (or colors) that matches bamboo will work just fine.
paint it gray :]

No comments:

Post a Comment