Saturday, August 21, 2010

Volley Ball Tips/Advice?

I am joining volley ball at my private school this year, 10th grade. I have NEVER been on a volley ball team before and bearly have played. I have played on a basketball and softball team before and am pretty athletic...will it be hard for me to become good at volleyball? Any tips or advice?Volley Ball Tips/Advice?
Well, the best thing to do is to practice.


You have to remember to stay low and not stand straight up to send the ball flying every which way.


Keep your eye on the ball and an open mind





And have fun.


Don't get frustrated easily because that is what my problem is


=] i hope this helps Volley Ball Tips/Advice?
Volleyball is a hard sport to learn, but it is extremely fun and rewarding. Your coaches will work with you to make you a better player, but make sure you keep to your basics.
you have to practice and keep practice then you get good

No comments:

Post a Comment