Monday, August 23, 2010

DESPERATLY Seeking Advice/Tips regarding paying $1,100 debt to creditor!?

OK Here's the story. I'm a 22 yr old female. I have several companies I owe money to and get letters from creditors (debt I racked up when I was irresponsible at 18)





I have worked very hard and saved my money to pay off my first creditor I owe (Verizon) the amount $1100.





I do NOT have a bank account and CANNOT get a bank account (long story I owe them money too)





I do NOT have a credit card





HOW do I pay this debt? I am skeptical of getting a money order and mailing it .. I looked into Netspend.com for prepaid credit cards but it takes 7-10 days to arrive.





Please help desp seeking advice need to get out of debt been too long





Thank you so much





Blessed Be :)DESPERATLY Seeking Advice/Tips regarding paying $1,100 debt to creditor!?
Do not be so wary of money orders. They are fine, they are safe, they are traceable. I'm not sure of the fees, but I would check and see who charges the least amount of money to get one. Check with your local banks (don't need to have an account), grocery stores, post office, Western Union. Good luck to you and congratulations on working your way out of debt. I'm 37 and just now finding my way out.DESPERATLY Seeking Advice/Tips regarding paying $1,100 debt to creditor!?
http://www.clickcarecredit.info

Report Abuse



A money order from Moneygram or Western Union is likely the best way. Just be sure that the Payee (Verizon) is filled out. They can track and verify that the Payee got the money should there ever be any question about it.
Why would you not want to get a money order, with the money order you write down the company you own money too, and then you SAVE a copy of the money order so that you can get that debt cleared off your record.





GET A MONEY ORDER!!!!
verizon will work with you on setting up a payment plan,


just because you owe a bank money doesn't stop you


from opening one at a different bank. I had no problems


getting a second account. Besides you can send them


a money order and if you call verizon ask them where


the nearest payment center is and you can pay cash


just keep your receipts.
I'm not positive, But can you not just go to the Verizon store and pay your bill?

No comments:

Post a Comment