Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting over her.. tips/advice?

girlfriend of more than a year broke up with me a few nights ago because i found out that SHE cheated %26amp; lied. now im having trouble getting over her. i realize that i wont get over it within a week. but something.. there has to be something to keep me from missing her. shes the one who messed up.. so i shouldnt be thinking about her.. but i cant help it :/ so any tips/advice would be great.. because the more i think about her the more i just want to forgive her and tell her i love her.. n stuff... and i dont want to do that.. i dont want to forgive her again this time.. please help..Getting over her.. tips/advice?
Get rid of anything that reminds you of her like pictures, clothing, ..whatever. Don't talk to her text her or message her of any sort. You guys can be cool again when you stop loving or I should say get over her. It took me about 3 months to get over my ex and I didn't talk to him at all during that time and now we are cool and I have a new bf so I got over him and doing even better. So trust me even though it seems like it will never work, it will.Getting over her.. tips/advice?
If you have any mementos from when you were together (pictures, gifts, etc), either throw them out or at least put them away where you won't be looking at them.





Hang out with your friends and do fun things. You can also maybe go out and flirt with other girls. Just have fun!





DON'T go back to her if she cheated on you! I made that mistake once, and I really regret it. There are so many better people you could be with! Who wants to date a cheater anyways?
Well your pretty hot so I'm sure you can find another girl. It will take a while though to get over your last but another girlfriend would help take your mind off your ex :) hope this helped
Do something you love do or go out with your friends or family so u want have to think about her. It get easy with time.





answer my question please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Im so sorry!! I wish I could say something to make you feel better. I know that everyone is gonna give you advice, but no matter what its gonna take time. Go out have a fun time talk to ppl and don't bring you phone so you won't call her! I'm sure you will meet someone new by the looks of you picture. good luck!!!
i honestly hate cheaters, i mean i've reccently broke up with a bf of a year too and i still have his stuff hanging all over my room. yah i admit that i do still have feelings for him but im trying to get over with him.





i personally think that if you want to forget about someone you need to think on the bright side. let's face it, ur single now, lots of parties and girls out there waiting for you, and no guilt what so ever.





and if this relationship didn't work out, why waste ur time thinking about her still? ur right girl might slip away just slip away since ur still focusing on ur ex.





and enjoy all of our freedom of being single while you still can!
I tried all of the advice that was given to me, but i made the mistake of keeping in contact. I still hurt really bad because I love her so much.
Well the only way i got over my ex after he cheated on me. was i went out with my girls and we partied and i forgot all about him. So basically what im saying is go out enjoy yourself flirt have fun it will hopefully keep your mind off of her. Keep your options open! Go on some dates. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment