Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you give me some advice/tips on my singing?

im learning how to sing and need feedback on whats good and what aint good, like what parts need what etc





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakIqAvRvoQCan you give me some advice/tips on my singing?
You are already really good, the only thing I would tell you to do is practice in front of crowds. You'll build confidence and get better and better by doing this, because your mistakes will become very obvious to you, and become easy to fix. Find a talent show or something in your area. Also, practice a little on holding notes, because it seems like your voice breaks a little when you sing longer notes. Otherwise, I think you're fine. Good luck! Hope this helped.Can you give me some advice/tips on my singing?
ur really really really good!!! and cute too





if u want to get better which i think ur already really good u ccan try singing lessons
Urr good!

No comments:

Post a Comment