Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any tips/advice/tricks for finding missing phone?

I lost my phone a couple weeks ago and it still won't turn up ANYWHERE I look. I had just come home from the airport from an international trip, walked into my house, grabbed my phone which I left on a table in my front hall, carried upstairs to my bedroom, put it on my bed, then when I went back to get it in a couple hours, it wasn't there. I still have not been able to find it. Do you guys have any tricks/tips/advice on finding missing things? I don't care how crazy it is, I need ANY help!Any tips/advice/tricks for finding missing phone?
In this case, the battery is probably way past dead. I would say either move your bed, or unwrap a wire hanger, except for the curved end, and go fishing!





good luck though, that really stinks =/
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment