Monday, August 23, 2010

I am going to go tanning for the first time. I can't decide if I want to be nude. Advice and tips for tanning?

What kind of beds are best, lotions, What should I wear?I am going to go tanning for the first time. I can't decide if I want to be nude. Advice and tips for tanning?
I've tried nude, but the heat your bottom can get really uncomfortable, not to say painful, so I recommend just topless. If you burn easily, be very careful and start slow, don't use lotions at first. And if you're naturally pale, be realistic - it will take you a long time to get to bronze, and it's probably not healthy to go that far.





Ironically . . . I live in South Korea right now, where I am constantly complimented on my ';very white'; skin, for which I am derided at home in WI, and where women spend vast amounts of money on skin whitening lotions and creams and treatments. Meanwhile my friends at home are giving themselves cancer to be dark-skinned. What a world.I am going to go tanning for the first time. I can't decide if I want to be nude. Advice and tips for tanning?
Study nudity from the sites listed in my answer to you. you may find that becoming a naturist (nudist) is really great. the fear usually lasts only about 15 to 30 minutes. I promise you will meet some of the greatest people in the world and the safest place to be. Enjoy life to the fullest!

Report Abuse



Don't wear anything, unless you want tan lines.


Don't go in for the maximum amount of time at first, you might get burned.


Also, I prefer the stand up models as opposed to the beds. Some beds don't have good ventilation and your sweat will start to pool under you. No joke, you will start boiling your skin and have blotches.
Nude on the beach in the sun with proper Sun block. you want to protect your self from the UV as well as the IF rays.
Start off with a low amount of time, so you do not burn. Gradually work your time up. I say go nude, and make sure the bed has been cleaned. Personally, I tan easily so I do not use tanning lotions. Ask the people at the tanning salon which ones are best. Some will make you burn.
I just would not... for obvious health reasons...


Nothing beats heathy colors that comes from exercises good food habits and normal sun exposure...
That is a decision you need to make for yourself. If you don't mind tan lines then wear something if you would be embarrassed not to do so. Otherwise be nude.





My advice is to stay away from tanning machines as the increased risk of melanoma cancer is greatly increased. It may not show up for years but there is a greater risk for cancer.





On the other hand, you may want to find a naturist (nudist) resort in you area and tan there with no lines. Although the sun can cause the same Melanoma cancer you can control the amount of sun you get with tanning oils (something you generally cannot use in a tanning machine)Also you will be around some of the greatest people and not all alone as you are in the machine.





Contrary to many peoples belief, Naturist resorts are not sex parties. Try anything like that and you will be told to leave. Most resorts are very family oriented and lots of fun.





Check out the web sites I have listed below and learn much more about naturist resorts.
i would wear a strapless bikini top,thats it n your first 2 times you should go 10/15 min,if you dont use the tanning lotions ,you should put lotion on when u get home,n u wont see results 4 a couple of hrs.
I find booths to be better than the beds; and nude is the best way to get an even tan.
when u go outside apply sunscreen lotion and wear slightly dark colours bcoz dark colours protect sunrayz
nude is the right way
I wouldn't suggest nude, try topless. Always have your bottom covered.
Go nude! Feels great, even tan, use lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment