Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clothing tips...advice for a woman who's 30?

I am in a bit of a fashion problem. I am 30 years old and I don't really know how to dress for my age. I am tiny and I can still shop in the junior's department. I can still wear a size 0 or 1 and a small/medium. NO I DON'T have an eating disorder, I'm just little, but those clothes make me look like a teenager. I can shop in petites as well, sometimes. But then I find the pants to be just a touch too short and sometimes I find things that make me look like someone's grandmother. I would like some advice on finding clothing for my own age, especially being so little. But I want a more sophisticated look. I am also on a tight budget and can't afford to go to expensive stores. Someone please help. I am tired of dressing like a teenager!!!!Clothing tips...advice for a woman who's 30?
Just bcs ur small,doesnt mean u can shop in the juniors section. ur a woman and should show it off. ur at ur peak of sexualtiy so u need to dress feminine...not too sportish but not too preppy. Try looking at pictures of Tyra Banks. I love the way she dresses, its fresh, sexy, but not vulgar or showing too much skin. go to her website WWW.TYRASHOW.COM. theres a section there to see what she wears on the show and they say from what store she bought it





tell me what u think....


** one more thing, its not a problem if pants are too long or too big, ask the shop to tighten or shorten ur pants. im extremely thin and im never able to find pants that hug my body. i simply ask the sales person to get pins and take my measurements. they send it to their own sewer who fixes them. ur supposed to wear ur clothes...clothes do not wear uClothing tips...advice for a woman who's 30?
because of your tiny size, you shouldn't go anywhere near large prints, i cant remember why but i know it looks bad. also to make yourself look taller, wear up and down stipes as side to side can make you look fat. you want to look more sophisticated, so that would be blacks, whites, and greys. brown sometimes. (brown and black look horrible together, even though black looks good with everything, it still looks bad with brown.) try looking for pheasent (you know what i mean even if i cant speel) tops with jeans. if you can sew, you can always take in some tops (or a talented friend can) and pants. pencil skirts. i think your about my size (9-10 in target) i know how frustrated you are. also singlets with those short jackets, though i personnaly hate them. i think A line would be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment