Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hairstyle tips, advice needed?

I'm looking to going to get my haircut soon, and was just wondering what type of style would suit me best? I'm starting college in a couple of weeks and it'd be good to look my best.





I was thinking of going for more of a messy type hairstyle?





This is what it looks like at the moment





http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k7/Dan鈥?/a>





I realize it looks quite messy, that's the only recent picture I have and it was very windy when I took it, usually my hair is just quite flat.





Thanks for helpingHairstyle tips, advice needed?
I think your hair look pretty cool, I'd say wait for it to get little longer than cut it in a messy style if u want (some thing like the link maybe) , if u cut it now it might look too short so it wont look that messy.





if your not too certain on a messy hair style maybe try something shaggy and messy like the 2nd link.

No comments:

Post a Comment