Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm not having regular period, do advice some tips or medicine by which I can make them regular?

I 25 years, married before one year.


I just wanted to know that I had period last month just after few days of intercourse. but in this month I'm not having periods in time? Why does it happen, even even we didn't have sexual interaction after last period s?


II'm not having regular period, do advice some tips or medicine by which I can make them regular?
Sometimes stress can be a factor with why our periods can be delayed for a bit but I would recommend seeing your dr to have this evaluated to be on the safe side.I'm not having regular period, do advice some tips or medicine by which I can make them regular?
It's not uncommon to have irregular periods and unless it's been going on a long time I wouldn't worry about it. Your obgyn can give you better information, maybe your pregnant but I'm no authority. I know that birth control pills are given to make you have a period but that's only if you never menstruate on your own.
You should see your gynocologist. She might prescribe birth control pills for regulation of the menses.

No comments:

Post a Comment