Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some tips, advice, etc on this topic...?

I am planning on buying a new computer for my room next month. I have done some research and plan to buy an HP Desktop computer with a flatscreen monitor. There are two things that I can't seem to decide on..The first thing is I also plan to possibly purchase the new Sims 3 pc game set to be released on June 2nd. The second thing is that I cant decide whether I should buy a desktop just for entertainment or an all in one pc. I plan to use the computer mainly for internet access and possibly the game if I buy it. I have read the system requirements listed on the Sims 3 website and researched the different pc's listed on the HP website as well. I just dont know which desktop computer would be a better choice for a game like The Sims 3. Here is the website to show you what exactly I have been looking at:


http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/series_can.do;HHOJSID=DmfQJnsG2T0nJrqLyv2jTfwyzbZhqqkFKjTZV1SDgrf337cbgGZS!-1961469692?storeName=computer_store%26amp;landing=desktops%26amp;a1=Category%26amp;v1=Performance%20and%20entertainment


If you look at the site and can offer any advice, tips, etc on what I should buy...please feel free to answer this question.


Thanks,


LarisaI need some tips, advice, etc on this topic...?
I've always preferred a laptop.. That way you can take it and sit wherever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment