Monday, August 23, 2010

Can somebody give me tips/advice for my Junior year in high school?

As many of you that went through the high school years..you know that junior year is tough and challenging. I need help and advice/tips from many of you about how to succeed during this tough time of year for high school students. Many of you wanted to go to a great college so what did you do during your junior year that made you really stand out from the many college applicants? I know getting good grades is the main thing but there's so much more than that, isn't there? I get good grades but I want to do MORE than just get good grades. I want to STAND out..show the COLLEGE WORLD who I really am! Amaze them and let them know that I'm not just any ordinary person. Do any of you guys can share tips and advice for this? Thanks so muchCan somebody give me tips/advice for my Junior year in high school?
I really enjoyed my last two years of high school. This only happens once so make sure you enjoy it!





That said, make sure you do not let your grades slack, if anything try to do better. When applying to schools, they will look at your junior year grades (generally speaking).





Try to get involved in a student organization. Reach for a leadership position. Try to lead your organization to accomplish something outstanding and unique.





Volunteer if you can. If you must work, try to gain a leadership role there.





Seek out new and unique experiences. If you have a chance to build homes in another state, do that. If you have an opportunity to go abroad for study, do that.





Good luck! And have fun! It's your junior year! You only have one more year left!Can somebody give me tips/advice for my Junior year in high school?
1. GRADES, having a 3.5 or above is great.


2. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES, now those are what make you stand out. You should reach for leadership positions in whatever organization you choose.








Good Luck. Everything else will just fall into place..What school do you want to attend?
Extracurricular activities help a lot. Mock trial, candy-striping, helping the homeless, and even water polo are awesome ways to stand out in a room full of sheep. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment