Saturday, August 21, 2010

MAKE UP TIPS/ADVICE.... I would like to know how do you think this would look weird or will it look nice?

exotic...





I do my own make up I get a lot of compliments cause it look natrual but you can tell I have on the eyeshadow and a lil blush/ bronze... This is what Im thinking to do since I have high cheekbones and apply the bronze where need be around cheeck/bones... I was thinking what if I put bronze around my side jaws just a couple of brush strokes so my jaw bones really can have a glow or define even more.. It's that a good idea or thumbs down idea?MAKE UP TIPS/ADVICE.... I would like to know how do you think this would look weird or will it look nice?
Good idea. I may try that myself, thanks for the advice! :)MAKE UP TIPS/ADVICE.... I would like to know how do you think this would look weird or will it look nice?
Thumbs UP!!! but do not over apply or you will look plastic and if you really want to go for an even more exotic try different eyeshadow like just in front of your mirror trying different mixes and but to really see if it is too much or not what you thought it was going you should take a picture of you with make up ..... one with your daily routine...... then after your done trying something new take a picture and see if it does what you were hoping
This is a great idea! Practice makes perfect so try it out a few different ways %26amp; see what you think. Get some opinions from friends. If you want to take it even farther, apply the highlight to all the ';high planes'; of your face. These include your cheek bones, the bridge of your nose, the apples of your cheeks, %26amp; across your forehead. Basically, all of the places that the light will hit first. Those are all great places to add a little glow to your face. : ) Hope that's helpful!





-Stephanie





Check out my blog for more tips! lovelydisarray.blogspot.com
It's a great idea! It's called contouring and lots of people do it!





Just go to YouTube and type in makeup contouring and you should get tons of results so you can get even more tips about it from other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment