Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some tips and advice pleasee?

Okay, so i just posted a question, but now i'm wondering one more thing. I have an elliptical machine at home i can run on, but should i run around my lake by my house, or on the machine? And i'm kinda embarrassed to workout on the machine, which is in my living room. Like, i'm not embarrassed to run on it, but if my mom or my dad, or brother see me, i get embarrassed. What could i do to prevent this?Some tips and advice pleasee?
Either use it when they're not home or go out around the lake. Once you start succeeding and losing weight, you won't be so embarrassed by exercising in front of them.





Or ask your dad to move the elliptical machine to a quiet part of the hosue where no one hangs out.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment