Monday, August 23, 2010

Tips and advices on keeping the face and heel in good conditions?

What all should i apply to keep my skin(face) in good conditions and my heel's pain and it has rough surface how to make it soft and good.Tips and advices on keeping the face and heel in good conditions?
hi there





For your face first of all, you have to keep it clean by using special face soap according to your skin type. try to wash your face at least 3 times a day. Secondly, put on some kind of masks frequently.


'; Cucumber%26amp; honey are good - you will notice the diffirences if you use them twice a week';


'; use fresh potato for your eyes area';


'; use sun protection';





For your heels, keep it clean by washing them as mush as you can - I wash my feet when ever I go out - do massage if you have the massage machine for feets, for the rough surface use ';vasline for heels'; apply a layer and massage the area then scrap it with the black stone. also it is good if u uses creams and wear scoks over the night.





thats what I do myself,,, bye :)Tips and advices on keeping the face and heel in good conditions?
use Noxzema everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment